Add a user
At this time, you can manage access only for users who've already been granted access to your account through other Intuit software, like QuickBooks Online or Mobile Payments. You can't add a user directly on the Users page in the merchant service center. Intuit generates this site's user list automatically from your Intuit account information. If you want to grant others access to the merchant service center, you must add the user via the Intuit software you use to add users to your company/account.
- In the Intuit software you use to manage your company or account, add the user and grant them the desired level of access to that software. Note: You must be an administrator of your software to add users.
- If you use Mobile Payments, invite a Mobile Payments user here in the merchant service center.
- If you use a desktop program like QuickBooks, you can add users through our online account management tool. Visit https://qbdtpaymentslogin.payments.intuit.com/j/qbn/user/invite and sign in. Enter the email address of the person you want to invite and click Continue.
Important Note: If you grant the user company administrator privileges when you add them through the online tool, the merchant service center automatically grants them Full Admin permissions.
- If you use another Intuit online service, follow the instructions provided by that service for adding users.
- Once a user has accepted your invitation, they appear listed on the merchant service center's Users page.
- Sign in to the merchant service center and choose Account > Users.
- Find the user in the list and assign them a role to grant them access to this site.
Why don't I see the person I just added on the Users list?
The user may not have accepted your invitation yet. Only when they do so and create their account will they appear on the Users page.